2022 Loading Master Training Course
HSE, knowledge, insight, awareness, skill, control, efficiency, time to name just a few are the necessary foundations for tank terminal and marine operations.
This has led to an increasing demand for certified and trained Loading Masters for tank storage terminals, FPSO’s and refineries. The challenging tasks include mastering the art of loading and unloading activities and carrying the responsibilities that come with it.
Why You Should Attend
This highly interactive and practical course will assist petroleum products, crude oil, and chemical terminals in achieving a competitive advantage by having an effective and well-managed operation. This will ensure your operational processes and workforce perform up to the highest standards and expectations achieving a competitive advantage.
The only course that includes TTT certification of Loading Masters!
Master operational best practices and apply a structured approach to marine terminal management of the ship shore interface.
- Identify improved procedures for the handling, loading and discharging of bulk liquids
- Learn updated international guidelines and regulations concerning tankers and terminals including physical properties and types of cargoes
- Increase your operational efficiency for oil storage and transport
- Become aware of Quality & Quantity risk & loss and learn prevention techniques
- Improve compliance, safety and environmental performance
- Understand pumps and pipeline systems including tanker loading and discharge operations
- Become a Master of Loading / Unloading
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone with immediate responsibility for loading, discharging and care in custody transfer or handling oil or gas cargoes especially oil and gas operators, vessel owners and operators, surveyors and marine superintendents.
This course in NOT intended for LNG or LPG Terminals, but for all other liquids such as Crude Oil, Chemicals, Refined Products or Edible Oils. TTT offers a special LNG and LPG Loading Masters & Operational Excellence Course Program.
- Supply Chain - Personnel involved in crude oil and products transshipment, chartering, shipping, finance, quantity measurement and accounting, cargo operations, planning, scheduling, including management who did not have a chance of working ‘in the field'.
- Energy and Logistics - Ship-brokers, traders, shipping agents, claims departments staff, loading masters, cargo inspectors, surveyors, demurrage departments, marine insurers, charterers, ship-owners: biofuel, crude oil, oil products, chemical or mineral resource enterprises.
- Administrative and Non-Operational office staff who lack ‘on hand' practical experience, this course will help them to vividly imagine operational reality by discussing and solving ‘real time' daily issues. Highlighted by photographic material and true live situations taken from our international experience.
- Oil & Gas Industry Management responsible for safe and effective cargo custody transfer and handling
- Work at your own pace, reading all materials. After each module, you are asked to do an assignment. At the end you will be given a test which needs to be passed.